Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I LOVE being a Mom.  It is priceless.  It is the hardest yet most rewarding job in the world.  My kids teach me so much everyday and I love that I'm given the sacred responsibility to raise and nurture them.  Yes, it gets stressful and overwhelming at times but none of that outweighs what they give me in return.

They teach me to be more like our Savior.  I love waking up to their smiling faces accompanied with tight hugs and kisses each day.  They make me laugh with their little mannerisms and unique personalities.  Hearing their laughter fills me with complete joy.  Seeing them be kind to others melts my heart.  Most of all, I love that they love me unconditionally.

Being a Mom truly is the best job in the world and I love it!

Finally got to claim my birthday massage from Cheka.  Barely made it there!  Lol.

Amara, you've got a lifetime client out of me.  
Best. Massage. Ever.

My little brothers bought me flowers!  How sweet are they?!

Came home to the kids abusing the babysitter!  Lol!



Some gifts for our favorite Mom's :)

Woke up to the best breakfast!




My cute nursery on Mother's Day while playing outside.


Went to Tucanos with Mama So'oto the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment