Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mommy's Closet

This has been one of their favorite things to do lately, especially Talanoa.  Talanoa is at that stage where she wants to pick out her clothes.  She's a huge fan of pants lately, refuses to wear shorts, and cries for pants even on Sunday.  Lord, help me because she throws the BIGGEST tantrums if I don't let her choose her #OOTD (outfit of the day).  Lmbo!!  Lately, she's been finding any excuse to change her clothes like it's dirty or wet or she's hot.  Seriously, any excuse and I swear she does it on purpose.  Once I take her shirt off she throws a little "I won" grin on her face and runs to my room or hers.  Two minutes later, new outfit!  Lol!




Elina loves my shirts that look like dresses on her!  Such a girly girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment