Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chase the Mayor 5K

And another one done!  So proud of Vili and I for doing this together!  I ran/walked this in 39 minutes.  Again, not a great time but it's progress and that's all that matters to me.  Can't remember Vili's time but he shaved off a good 20 minutes from our first 5K.  Granted, we were actually trying this time and not just walking slowly and talking stories.  Lol!  Best part was Cheka and Vili at the oxygen booth at the end.  I'll be kind and spare them the embarrassing pictures!  Oh, and waiting for AAA because Dom locked her keys in the car.  Hahaha!  So glad we have such great family and friends to make memories with!

My niece is adorable in her little running outfit!


All us girls *missing KD Fonohema




These two are hilarious and cute!  They crossed the finish line hand in hand and managed to
score some marathon medals.  What the?!  Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment