Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

5 Year Anniversary

We made it to our five year mark and we're both still alive and happy.  Haha!  We decided to make this anniversary a tad bit more special than the others.  Five years is kind of a huge deal, especially in a world  where too commonly divorce is the answer.  Not in this marriage.  Sorry Hun, you're stuck with me for eternity ;)

We have grown so much in these past five years together.  We've learned to be more kind, more selfless, more forgiving, more loving, more supportive, more everything.  Yeah, we want to kill each other sometimes because we are not perfect but we are trying.  Trying to build a marriage that will stand the test of time and trying to create a marriage that one day our kids can model and look forward to.  I love this man even though he can drive me up the wall at times.  That's what true love is all about people!  Hahaha!

Vili's first pedicure!  Some ask how did I get him to agree?  Answer is patience.  
It's been five years!  Haha




Came home and these two monkeys wanted to try on my necklace.




So we usually just go to dinner for our anniversary but we decided to exchange gifts this year as well.  Can you check out what my husband gave me?  It's a huge carving of the Family Proclamation!  He saw me drooling over it some time last year and remembered.  So sweet!  



No comments:

Post a Comment