Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

California Day 2

Beach day!  Man oh man did we enjoy the beach!  Elina keeps asking, "Remember the beach Mommy?  I want to go to the beach again!"  It totally melts my heart and makes me want to save up for another trip!  Talanoa took a little while to get used to the sand.  She stopped dead in her tracks where the sidewalk ended and sand started.  She didn't want any part of it!  She kept dusting off the sand that would stick to her slippers and feet.  So funny to watch.  Her new BFF, Uncle Tali, came to the rescue though and carried her the rest of the way.  Once she got used to it, she didn't mind it too much.  We got extra tan and extra extra sun burned!  So worth it though.

After the beach we took quick naps and headed to Pala's Choices Buffet, Uncle Vic's treat!  It is hands down the best buffet I've ever been to.  Crab legs were huge and so fresh!  So glad my kids love crab :)  Only bad thing is they can't open their own so they were ruining my groove!  Hahahaha!  Amazing pasta bar and dessert bar too!  I had the Bananas Foster crepe with nutella.  MmmmMmmm!  Oh, and a banana split with hot fudge.  Couldn't resist!  

Caught the sunset just in time when we got back!  Such a perfect way to end the day.















































1 comment: