Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

When It Rains, It Pours

Learning to appreciate life's trials has never been my strong suit. Thankfully, this time has been different. Life has been rough for our little family this past week and it just keeps on coming. 

I'm just grateful to see the Lord's hand in my life even through our trials. I see many small and simple blessings amidst the storm and I'm grateful. Grateful for many things but most importantly the ability to see far past these trials with my eternal glasses on. Sometimes I take them off and complain and get stressed but when they are on I know that everything will be ok. 

Last Sunday we taught our class about David and Goliath. The lesson talked about how we can view problems as stepping stones or stumbling blocks depending on our attitude. Funny how these lessons sometimes seem more geared toward me than to my primary class. Anyhow, just trying to stay positive and remember that everything happens for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment