Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The hills are alive....

At Rock Canyon Park where I died ugly at my first Utah Valley Fit Mamas workout.  Lol.  Running up those hills were dreadful and the saddest part is that we ran the smallest hills there!  Lol.  We threw in some push ups and abs in between the hill sprints and called it a day.

The weather was goooorgeous today so the kiddies ran wild while we worked out then we headed to Dom's.  The kids played in the sun for hours while we busied ourselves making trek buckets for Dom's YW only to find out the due date was next Thursday not today!  We are definitely sisters!  Lol.  The padded buckets turned out so great though and I can't wait to make mine :)  Oh yeah, Vili and I got called to be a Ma and Pa for our stake youth trek in Wyoming this upcoming June.  I'm always in the primary, nursery, or relief society so I don't get much time to interact with the youth in our ward.  I'm so excited for this opportunity and the chance I have to get to know our youth better.

Today was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment