Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vampire Diaries

I hate starting a new tv series because I know I'll get addicted and it starts the domino effect. The bad kind. Mommy stays up late watching one too many episodes, wakes up early very tired and cranky, is a bad mom all day, and repeat until I finish all the episodes. 

Why do I do this to myself and my poor kids? Lol!

I love/hate you vampire diaries! Hurry and finish so I can get back to being a good, well-rested-non-cranky Mom! Thank goodness there's only 3 seasons on Netflix! 

Don't ask me why I have no self control when it comes to tv shows. I'm just nosey and need to know what happens. Even with horrible shows like Gossip Girl! Grey's is on a whole nother level! It still is one of my favorites. I blame Elisha and Josie! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment